This article is all about the Blogging Mistakes to Avoid as a Business owner in 2020.
If you are a business owner of an online venture, then you must a thought in mind that one day you will make a successful business.
That could change your life and the lives of the people for whom you have started your business.
But to run a successful online business is not everyone a cup of tea.
Most of the time your business fail because of the hard competition that you had to face every day in the top competition world or the improper marketing mistakes that you apply to your business that prove to harm your business.
So, to keep yourself high in the competition & be in the market for a long time.
It is essential to use a marketing strategy that fulfills your business aim & helps you get more customers with a short time that could provide you with a high ROI.
Some of the most common marketing tactics that you can use to build a successful business involve Blogging, Search Engine Optimization, Social media Marketing, Search engine Marketing, Video Marketing and so on.
Every marketing tactic that you use has a different benefit that it can provide to your business.
I will discuss the benefits of marketing for your business some other day.
Today, In this article, I will focus on the best marketing tactic – Blogging Mistakes that I have seen many business owners make while running an online business.
As blogging is an always brilliant marketing strategy for business owners to use in the business, but one mistake in your marketing can do more harm than you have ever thought.
To prevent you from the mistakes you make as a business owner in your marketing.
As blogging is not only a single thing that you have to do.
It also involves various parts like content writing, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Google Analytics, etc.
So based on the above parts I have curated the list of all the blogging mistakes you need to avoid.
Also Read :
It’s better to get a cup of tea and Pen. This is going to be the long List.
Still up with me. Here we go.
90 Blogging Mistakes to Avoid as Beginner
Content Writing Mistakes
- You Miss Introduction
- Lack of Research & Proper Stats
- Being too complex
- You try to publish daily (Prefer to write Quality over Quantity)
- Miss out to write consistently
- You try to write for SEO rather than Humans
- You don’t simplify your points
- Don’t write conclusion
- Write for wrong customers
- You don’t have a single niche
11. Don’t respond to comments
12. Miss out for being Interactive
13. Headline is not Catchy
14. You don’t put “Call-to-Action”
15. Don’t have writing Calender
16. Write in Long-boring Paragraph
17. Format your Post Frequently while Writting
18. Forgets to format your post at last
19. Miss to include Images, GIF’s, Video
20. Use of Incorrect Fonts and Size
21. Forget to Enable Share Buttons
Search Engine Optimization Mistakes
22. You forget to customize your Blog Post URL
23. Don’t use Heading & Sub-headings
24. Don’t have Favicon
25. You try to do Keyword Stuffing
26. Improper Keyword Research
27. Description is not relatable or Missing Description
28. Low Site Speed & Load time
29. You use Free or Nulled Theme
30. Miss out to have contact us Form
31. Haven’t Integrated Google Analytics
32. Site is not ready for Mobile (AMPs Pages)
33. Don’t focus on branded anchor text
34. Not Updating yourself with Google Algorithm
35. Site is Not Mobile Friendly
36. Not focusing on brand Search or branding keywords
37. You Ignore HTTPs Status
38. Doesn’t include internal or External links
39. Have not excluded Broken links & images
40. Don’t have XML Sitemap
Social Media Marketing Mistakes
41. Failed to make Social media plan
42. You don’t address negative comments
43. Miss Hashtags
44. You post blog on wrong time
45. Don’t interact with a targeted audience
46. Get Fake followers
47. Post content for formality
48. Post single type of Posts
49. Not Measuring Social media Stats
50. Multiple pages with single names
51. Use of Incorrect Language
52. Measuring Wrong KPIs
53. Using Same Platform Equally
54. Making too much Automation to post social stuff
55.Failing to engage with customers
56. Too much Promotions
57. Does not care about Customers
58. Inconsistency in posting content
59. Posting Unproofed Content
Email Marketing Mistakes
60. Missing Subscription form at Important Pages
61. Don’t have products or services to offer
62. Missing Welcome Message
63. Mailing at random time
64. Writing Poor Subject Lines
65. Avoiding A/B testing
66. Keeping Mails Professional rather than Personal
67. Unclear Call to Action
68. Not enabling Subscribers to reply
69. Using too Images
70. Hiding the Subscribing lista
71. Not adding mailing address
72. Mails are not optimized for mobile
73. Sending too many emails in a day
74. Not having Proper plan to send emails
75. use of Wrong email service provider
76. Not starting email marketing atall
77. Sending mails with Broken links
78. Sending a brief mail
79. Sending duplicate mails multiple times
80. Failed to track emails
Google Analytics Mistakes
81. Wrong Account Configuration
82. Not Setting Goals, event Tracking or ecommerce tracking
83. Skimming Campaign Tags
84. Ignoring major KPI’s
85. Use of Invalid Tracking Code
86. Not Using Google Tag Manager
87. Skimming Goal Conversion Tracking
88. No goal Setup
89. Not filtering traffic
90. Miss out to use Custom alerts
You now know all the 90 blogging mistakes that you make while blogging for your business.
I am sure by now you can easily create a Successful blog strategy that would make your marketing touch heights.
Not only now you can get the success in blog but also in the other parts that are crucial parts of blogging.
Time to time with the update of algorithm and trends I will keep updating the list to keep you up to date.
If I have missed any of Blogging Mistakes to Avoid, so comment on the box below.
And if you find the article helpful, share it out with your connections.
Have a successful Blogging journey.